Wednesday 3 June 2015

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation; My Thoughts...

Well, I am converted! L'Oreal Paris Infallible Matte Foundation is the HOLY GRAIL of foundations. At first, I was concerned by the slightly runny consistency, but the consistency of the foundation actually helped for it to blend onto my skin nicely. The colour match is perfect for my pale skin, there is no "tide mark" round my jawline. (I got shade 10 Porcelain). Now usually, I use two concealers and foundation to cover my dark circles, but as you can see from the photo, my dark circles are barely visible with just the foundation! The coverage is high, which I like and it is definitely build-able. However, even though the coverage is high, the foundation feels light on your skin. I honestly feel like I've got no makeup on at all, it's weightless.


After using this product, I can now see why it has received so many excellent reviews online. I will definitely be recommending this foundation to everyone! 

Have you tried any new products recently?

lots of love,
Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment