Friday 5 June 2015

Kiko Cream Crush.

For ages, I have seen Youtubers and Beauty Bloggers raving about Kiko and I have wanted to try their products, but just never gotten round to it. On a recent trip to Nottingham, I noticed a new Kiko store, so of course I had to go in. I chose a Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow in the shade 01 -Pearly Vintage Rose. The Kiko Website (http://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk/) describes this product as "Highly blendable, long-lasting cream eyeshadow. The silky and soft texture goes on easily for bold eye make-up that stays on for up to 10 hours. The formula applies perfectly to the eyelids and feels weightless. The bright shades with velvety finishes add a touch of style to every look."

A very cute little package!
The gorgeousness of the colour doesn't show on camera.
Such a beautiful shimmer.

I definitely agree with the description which is given on the Kiko website, this cream eyeshadow is a lovely creamy consistency which glides on with ease. It is beautifully subtle on its own but would also make a perfect base for a bolder eyeshadow look. I have also used this product as a brow bone highlight and it looked fab. I already know that this cream eyeshadow will be become one of my staple makeup pieces, it's quick and easy to apply but looks gorgeous. I will definitely purchase more of these Kiko Cream Eyeshadows.

Have you ever used Kiko?

lots of love,
Laura x 

No comments:

Post a Comment