Sunday 31 May 2015

May Favourites.



I cannot believe that I am sat at my laptop, about to write my May favourites. This year is going by far too quickly... 

May has been a really good month on the whole. This month, I handed in my final uni assignment of my first year which was obviously a stressful time, so I'm very glad that that is over, I've also been spending time with some different people and focussing on healthy eating - so far so good (mostly!) I had lots of things which I loved this month, so I chose four favourites. One beauty, one fashion, one music and one random.


Acrylic Nails are my first May favourite. Now, I know they're not good for your nails but I love having them on, especially as my natural nails are so short. I've been to a few various nail salons in my town, but my current one is the best yet. This month my nails are "Blueberry" a gelly shade by Barry M. This shade is a gorgeous blue/purple hybrid. 

Patterned Trousers are another favourite from the month of May. I love how effortless stylish they are. The pair in the above photo are from New Look and cost £17.99, they're super comfy and fit me perfectly. These trousers are going to be much loved this summer, whether it is with my denim jacket and sandals or with a cami and chunky heels, they're amazingly versatile.

Taylor Swift: 1989 has been my favourite album this month. I am a sucker for a good pop album, I just love how easy it is to listen to. This album has fun songs, love songs, sad songs and most of them are "singing into a hairbrush" songs. Taylor is definitely my guilty pleasure and she's definitely been my saviour this month. 

TruGym Membership is the most unexpected favourite of the month. I actually love going to the gym, I love that feeling when I walk out and I know I've done something good for myself. I really enjoy challenging myself, I want to run faster and for longer and my ultimate goal is abs! I'm definitely going to keep going to carry on with my gym loving over the rest of the year. 


What have been your favourites this month?


Lots of love,
Laura x



No comments:

Post a Comment