Saturday 30 May 2015

L'Oreal Paris: infallible 24h-Matte Foundation.

Now, I am always slightly skeptical regarding foundation, particularly drugstore foundation.  I am a very pale skinned and I struggle to find foundation which is light enough for my skin. I am quite lucky with my skin, I rarely get breakouts (apart from that one week of the month, I'm sure you can all empathise with me there), my skin is dry but my T-Zone gets oily in the warmer weather. For, well, forever, I have used L'Oreal's True Match which I cannot live without, so when L'Oreal released their "Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation" I just could not resist. 

The Boots website describes it as : Introducing New Infallible 24HR Matte Foundation by L'Oreal Paris. A matte result that lasts up to 24 hours. Clinically proven; waterproof, steamproof. All the comfort, none of the shine. Perfect coverage. No Cakey effect. Easy to apply, enriched with perlite technology, and reduces the appearance of shine up to 24 hours.

The packaging is simple, but I like it. It is not "gimmicky" and looks more expensive than it's £7.99 price tag. 
I cannot wait to try out this new product, it has 4 & 5 star ratings online and hopefully it will live up to my high expectations! I will be reviewing this product very soon!

lots of love,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment