Friday 29 May 2015

Real Techniques: Sculpting Set.

I seem to spend all my time browsing Instagram and lusting after various products. A while ago I saw this brush set on Instagram but could I find them anywhere? NO! But, after lots of searching and browsing, I found them in my local Superdrug store for £20.99. Now, some people would never dream of spending £21 on make up brushes, but I am a complete Real Techniques addict, so I, of course, had to have them!

As you can see, the brushes are a gorgeous metallic bright pink - they look fantastic in any makeup collection!



The set features three brushes:


  • sculpting brush: features a wide, angled head specially designed to help create defined contours
  • fan brush (set exclusive): softly sweeps on powders + whisks away any excess makeup for an even finish
  • setting brush: the key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter


I have not yet had a chance to use this set as I only purchased them yesterday, a review post will follow in the next few weeks.

Which are your staple makeup brushes?

lots of love,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment