Saturday 3 January 2015

Hello 2015!

I cannot believe that it is 2015 already, I am definitely feeling old right now. The joys of a new year is that you ultimately get the chance to start over. Upon reflection, 2014 was a pretty good year - I qualified as a teaching assistant, I began my teaching degree, bought my first car and much more.

There are still things which I want work on and do this year.

Stop panicking, take a moment to breathe and reflect and focus on the positives.
I am, admittedly, one of those people who stress about everything - uni, work, relationships, everything. I get myself worked up and then I don't sleep, which worsens my stress because I'm tired. (It's a vicious circle!) So this year, I've started writing in a journal, just to get things off my chest and so far it seems to be working - I feel like a weight has been lifted. Hopefully it continues.

Pass my driving test. 
I've been learning to drive since Summer and I have recently bought a plum Peugeot 107 called Penelope, now all I need to do is pass my driving test so I can drive her around on my own!

Let it go.
As Elsa says, it's time to let it go. I tend to hold on to people who I shouldn't and it has a negative impact on my mood and my way of thinking. I know it's time that I got the toxic people out of my life so that I can move on. 

Gain body confidence.
I've never been confident in my appearance, especially my body shape. For years I've worried about my weight and my size and this year I want to banish these negative thoughts and be proud of my shape and embrace it. 


I think it's clear to see that in 2015 I want to be happy, I want to think positively and worry less. Let's see how this goes!




Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment