Saturday 3 January 2015

Benefit! Goodies a Go-Go

I am a big lover of benefit makeup! I use porefessional, they're real and posie tint every day and my collection is increasing. For Christmas, my parents bought me a Benefit gift set, which includes 4 eyeshadows, primer and mascara. 
This packaging is adorable and looks lovely in my make up drawer. 

This is the inside of the gift set - so cute! 


And a close up of the 4 eyeshadow shades. They're all beautiful neutral colours - "call my bluff" is a lovely creamy matte shade, "thanks a latte" "gilt-y pleasure" and "kiss me, I'm tipsy" are lovely shimmery shades of brown. 

These eyeshadows are really wearable, I like to build them up for a dramatic look and wear them alone for a daytime look. 

The "stay don't stray" primer works really well and makes sure that the eyeshadow doesn't budge, and they're real mascara  is my holy grail of mascaras! 

Overall, this is a fab set to have! I'm pretty sure it cost around £20 which I think is excellent value! 

Did you get any nice beauty sets for Christmas? What would you recommend? 


Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment