Tuesday 17 February 2015

Weekend Makeup.



Firstly I used Benefit's Porefessional to prime my skin. I then went in with the Soap and Glory "Kick Ass Concealer" this conceals my dark circles and comes with a little powder to set this before moving on. For foundation, I use the L'Oreal True Match in R1.C1 (the lightest shade for my very pale skin). I then use the cult favourite Collection Lasting Perfection in fair to brighten my undereye area. 

After this I used the Soap and Glory Solar Powder to subtly contour my face and add some definition to my cheek bones. To continue the contoured look, I used the No7 Instance Radiance Highlighter on the tops of my cheek bones. I then used Benefit's Posietint to add some colour to my cheeks, I used my fingers to blend the majority in and then used my RealTechniques stippling brush to make it look less harsh. I then used Rimmel Stay Matte powder on my t-zone and chin.

Lastly I sorted my brows and eyes. I used Soap and Glory Archery in Brownie Points to lightly fill in the sparse patches in my brows. (I love the felt tip end for a more natural look). I then used the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette for a lovely spring, pink toned eyeshadow. I used strange all over my lid, I then used burnout all over the lid again, followed by a mix of buzz and liar in the crease. I then blended it out for a nice shimmery look. I then used Maybelline Lash Sensational on my lashes, this is the newest mascara released by maybelline and so far I love it! 

Then just as I left the house, I applied MAC's Creme Cup lipstick which is my favourite daily lippy.

At the moment, this is my "go to" makeup for weekends, meals, anything that warrants a little bit more effort! 

What products would you recommend? What are you favourite purchases of the year so far? 

Lots of love,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment