Wednesday 18 February 2015

Half term Happiness - Wicked Wednesday's.

It's Wednesday, it's "hump day", the middle of the week! This morning I made Creme egg brownies (see the previous post for more) and I spent this evening with one of my closest friends, Leanne - who I work with. 

We went to Lincoln Odeon to see 50 Shades of Grey, which was actually a really good film! I definitely fancy Mr Grey and the music was fab too. We both decided to be naughts and have 3 scoops of Ben & Jerry's as its half term. 

We then popped down to road to the handmade Burger co.

I'm a fussy eater so I settled on a classic chicken burger and chunky chips. It was delicious! 

It was lovely to spend time with Leanne and have a proper girlie chat! We will definitely be doing it again soon. 

Lots of love, 
Laura x


No comments:

Post a Comment