Monday 16 February 2015

Half Term Happiness - Money spending Mondays.

This week is half term (yay!) so I decided to do a week of blog posts which basically tell you guys what I've been up to! 

Today is Monday, the first official day of the holidays. I went into town with one of my best friends, Beth. We went to Costa for a light lunch and a good catch up. 


I had a vanilla latte and a cheese & tomato toastie, it was delicious I must say! 

Myself and Beth then had a wander around town where I picked up a few bargains! 


Firstly, I got some jewellery from Miss Selfridge. The gold statement necklace was originally priced at £14.50 but it was on sale for £3.50! I fell in love with it straight away and it will look amazing with my monochrome dress which I've got for my 21st. The pink smaller necklace was supposed to be £10 but I got it on sale for £2.50 and the rings were supposed to be £10 and they were also £2.50. I couldn't resist any of these, I'm such a magpie when it comes to these things!!

I then went into waterstones and bought "The Glam Guide" by Youtube and beauty guru, Fleur de Force. It was supposed to be £15, but it had £3 off it and I used a voucher to buy it - bargain!

My last stop was TKMaxx which isn't a shop I go in every single week, but when I do, I like to have a good rummage about! I got this lovely notebook which says "expect nothing, appreciate everything" in lovely gold font on the cover. This cost £4.99 and I will b using it as my "Blogging book" in the hope that I become a better and more frequent blogger!!

So that was my Monday, I wonder how the rest of my week will turn out! 

Lots of love,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment