Friday 20 February 2015

Half term Happiness - flipping hell it's Friday!!

Usually, Friday's are my favourite day, this is not the case when it's half term. But today I have had a lovely day.

Firstly, I went to springfields in Spalding with my best friend, Mel. We browsed the shops before having a cup of tea and cake in Costa. We then visited the body shop, where I bought a few new products -I'm not telling you too much about these as I will be doing a review in the next few days. We then went to the beauty outlet and bought a few random beauty products. After that we went to the Nike outlet and did some damage. I bought some gorgeous dark grey leopard print leggings, I bought these as I am hoping to join the gym in the next couple of months - I think I'll join when my first year of uni is over. I love leggings anyway so whilst I'm not a gym member I will be wearing them about the house and for PE at work. When we got home we sat and had another cuppa with my mum and had a good gossip. 

This evening I had a driving lesson, this is roughly my 12th lesson and I'm really enjoying learning to drive - I never thought I'd say that! I practiced my general driving and my parking - as a reward my instructor bought me a McDonalds milkshake! I had to drive round the drive thru though which was scary! Tonight I've just watched television and chilled out - the usual Friday night.


How was your Friday?

Lots of love,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment